The BIC app will help you to:
- be instantly informed on any programme changes;
- send your votes, questions and comments to the chairpersons of the Scientific Sessions and Satellite Symposia;
- network with your peers and send individual or group messages;
- have fun by sharing your tweets, photos, and comments on the social wall of the BIC Conference.
Your first steps to the use of the BIC App:
- Set your profile to public! Go to your profile area and uncheck the
Private function to be able to reach out to the other attendees. In this
area you can also upload your image or avatar.
- Allow push notifications in order to receive our BIC alerts about ongoing activities and possible changes in the programme.
- We like social sharing: if you use your own twitter or instagram, do
tag your comments and tweets with the official hashtags #9thBIC #9BIC
#BICposters. They will appear in the BIC app and on the Social wall
screen located in the Conference foyer.
- If you don’t have any social media account of your own, you might as
well use the Event Feed to share your comments and photos. Just click
on the small (+) sign and start sharing.
We are grateful to Bayer for supporting us in the set up of the BIC app and social wall.